As concerns over COVID-19 continue and states adjust their travel restrictions, questions about restrictions and openings across our markets have become increasingly complicated. In order to help guests and homeowners navigate these restrictions, openings and closings (and extensions), we have prepared this resource with updates and links to information sources for each of our markets.
As travel begins to resume and markets reopen, we will continue to update this page as necessary.
Major updates – week of 9/20/2020
- CALIFORNIA – Counties are classified in one of four “risk tiers” ranging from ‘widespread’ to ‘minimal’. Which tier a county falls in determines whether it may reopen.
- Currently, the 25 counties are rated as too risky to reopen.
- On June 18, 2020, The California Department of Health (CDPH) issued Guidance on the Use of Face Coverings, which requires the use of face coverings in California when in public spaces.
- To find out more about specific California counties, see here.
- FLORIDA – So far, 55 counties have had their vacation rental plans approved by The Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations.
- On Sept. 10, Governor DeSantis announced bars (those with 49% or less food revenue) could open at 50% capacity and with social distancing.
- As of August 5, travel restrictions on those traveling from the Tri-State Area – New York, New Jersey and Connecticut have been rescinded.
- HAWAII – Reopening has been delayed from Oct. 1, to Oct. 15, where it will be possible to travel to Hawaii with the required negative COVID-19 test.
COVID-19 Information by State and Major Vacation Destinations
For general COVID-19 questions, call 1-800-270-7268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find local information for each county in California here, and in major California destinations below.
- Big Bear
- Central Coast
- Los Angeles
- North Lake Tahoe
- Orange County
- Palm Springs
- San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- South Lake Tahoe
- Florida Keys
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Fort Myers
- Palm Beach
- Panama City Beach
- St. Augustine
- St. Pete-Clearwater
- Tampa Bay
You can find local information for counties in Nevada here, and in our markets below.
While our team is working hard to keep our calendars up-to-date and we have included major vacation destinations in this article, it is not a comprehensive or definitive list. We greatly encourage you to check with your local government for the latest information regarding restrictions in your area or areas you plan to visit.